labyrinht. labyrinht.

excellent, you took my baby

うんこカレー

Only Carrot Clock Only Carrot Clock

YOU GET TO CONTROL UNIQUE CREATURES LIKE LOBSTERS, CRABS AND BARNACLES, IN A WILD WATER WORLD THAT EXCEEDS ALL HUMAN SENSE.

RadishClock responds:

Sold!

SCOOBY DOOBY JOOBY DOO SCOOBY DOOBY JOOBY DOO

You voted 5 on this on November 2nd, 2016 at 1:15 AM Eastern.

ZabuJard responds:

ayyyy :)

Flood the Market! Flood the Market!

Listen, I know you probably put a lot of time into this and that's fine or whatever.

It's loud and I don't like it.

BadPiggyVer2 BadPiggyVer2

I don't have any friends to play this with, which was a major oversight on your part.

0/0.

Pong Game Pong Game

This is a fresh take on a classic game, I'm very impressed with your abilities to recreate something that must have taken a VERY long time to even conceive of in such a short period of time. Keep up the good work!

TajayStudios1 responds:

Thanks For Your FeedBack nyiddle

FLTechnoTest FLTechnoTest

D:

Oh wow.
For your first track this is fucking amazing. My first FL track was such shit.

I expect that you're gonna be really good in the future. Seriously, good stuff, better than a lot of people that have been at it for months.
Toy with effects (FX button upper left-ish corner). Seriously improved my stuff, it'll probably help with yours a bit too.

The tune is a bit repetitive but I love the buildup in the beginning. Really. I'm amazed.

CantStopTheROCK[v1] CantStopTheROCK[v1]

Eh...

Sounds a bit loopy. Well actually really loopy. Like everything is just a loop.
Didn't really like it. Good for a flash because of it's loopi-ness, but... Meh... Not my style.

MrWAD2 responds:

Thanks For Giving A Listen, NYIDDLE.
You Do Have A VALID Point About The "Loop". It Was Created On A Drum Machine [or Rhythm Programmer],With The Purpose Of Later Adding Other Elements To It [Live Guitars,Vocals,Keyboards,etc.] But That Stage Never Came To Fruition. So Since It Got Some Really Positive FeedBack ElseWhere, & To Further Exploit
My Creative Range To Flash Authors/Artists That May Find It Suitable, That's Why It's Here.
THANKS AGAIN FOR TAKING TIME TO HAVE A LISTEN & DO A REVIEW,
I DO APPRECIATE IT.

~ Mr W.A. D2

Never look back Never look back

Needs moar bass.

I agree with the person beneath me. Right after the short kick buildup you could do something really grimy and bass-y. Seriously it is really good. Downloading all of your songs now for iPoddage.