labyrinht. labyrinht.

excellent, you took my baby

うんこカレー

Only Carrot Clock Only Carrot Clock

YOU GET TO CONTROL UNIQUE CREATURES LIKE LOBSTERS, CRABS AND BARNACLES, IN A WILD WATER WORLD THAT EXCEEDS ALL HUMAN SENSE.

RadishClock responds:

Sold!

SCOOBY DOOBY JOOBY DOO SCOOBY DOOBY JOOBY DOO

You voted 5 on this on November 2nd, 2016 at 1:15 AM Eastern.

ZabuJard responds:

ayyyy :)

Alan & Davey - Pasta Alan & Davey - Pasta

Most realistic vomit noises I've ever heard in a video game.

NightSoil responds:

Kevin, the guy doing it almost did vomit while recording that part, I seem to remember!

I LOVE WEENIES I LOVE WEENIES

I, too, am a fan of hotdogs. 8.8/8.8

Social Interactions Social Interactions

One of the only good, thought-provoking things I've seen on Newgrounds. A nice discourse into the anatomy of modern day social interactions (and drama television).

Discord Discord

I attended this film with my granddaughter and was incredibly disappointed at its vision--and horrified that Seinfeld's ideas would affect my innocent, intelligent, egalitarian-minded granddaughter's thinking. Since when are honey worker bees male--and militant? Since when has the nuclear family existed in bee "culture"? A coming-of-age story about female bees would have made sense. Seinfeld has blatantly disregarded facts of nature, and has missed an opportunity to appreciate female insect "culture" and knowledge. Male coming-of-age stories are still the ones our culture thinks it wants to hear, even, apparently, if these are perversions of natural truth. Children's thinking, already influenced by a culture and world that definitely does not appreciate human women (and things "female") anywhere near as much as it privileges human men (and things "male"), will be further indoctrinated into patriarchal, nuclear family, militarist thinking by this new sort of Disneyfication of nature. Seinfeld's indifference in his rendering of bee life has missed the mark in so many ways.

Peridot Animation Peridot Animation

Wow everything you submit is unique in its own style.

Keep up the good work!

Pumpkin Pancakes Pumpkin Pancakes

This was a fantastic short halloween animation, proving that it doesn't have to be a full-length motion picture in order for it to be a beautiful delve into cartoons. My only complaint is a profound lack of actual skeletons.

I look forward to what you put forward in the future.

Lego Klones: Halloween 2 Lego Klones: Halloween 2

I felt that this could've used some work, but it's a great start!

I hope you continue making content and I look forward to what you put forward in the future.

AnnoyingHeroDeath responds:

Thank you! Make sure to subscribe to me on youtube and follow me on instagram and twitter! :)